Surfing lj is fun (as long as you don't end up on pages with icky pictures). I found this meme thingy at morchades
' journal. Now, I have no idea what the hell meme means but if people say this is one I guess it is then.
Name your top six TV shows right now, before reading the questions.
2. Murder in Suburbia
3. Lois & Clark, The New Adventures of Superman
4. Justice League Unlimited
6. Cold Case
1. Who is your favourite character from #2 (Murder in Suburbia)?
Tough one... if I really really have to choose then Ash
2. Who is your least favourite character from #4 (JLU)?
Green Lantern, don't like his attitude
3. What would a crossover between #1 (Xena) and #5 (X-Files) include?
Scully searching for the amazon in her, Mulder thinking the amazons are aliens, a humor episode just like what both series had. I have all these cool ideas in my head but I can't get them into words so that's all I can say.
4. Who is your favourite ship from #6 (Cold Case)?
Don't really have a ship in it but I guess it would have to be Lilly Rush/Kat Miller since they are the only women
5. If you were to set one person from #3 (Lois & Clark) and one person from #6 (Cold Case) on a blind date, who would they be?
Bad one... Lois & Scotty because they're both a bit annoying
6. If you could meet one person from #4 (JLU) and spend the day with them, who would it be, and what would you do?
This is easy. Wonder Woman and I'd ask her to take me to Themyscira.
7. If you could change one thing about #2 (Murder in Suburbia)'s plot line, what would you change?
Another easy. Ash and Scribbs would admit they are in love with one another.
8. Explain a relationship between two people (not necessarily romantic) from show #5 (X-Files), and why you like the relationship between them.
Mulder & Scully. It's a complex relationship but a joy to watch how they gradually grow so close. And the chemistry between them is awesome.
9. If the lead title characters (first name in the credits) from #1 (Xena) and #3 (Lois & Clark) were both drowning, and you could only save one, who would it be?
Well Clark can't drown (I don't think so anyway) so Xena would be my choice. And well Xena is way hotter too...
10. If you could change the title characters' order in the credits for #4 (JLU), what order would you choose?
Wonder Woman would be first but after that it's really all the same. Maybe leave Superman last and Green Lantern before him.
11. If you were able to add a new character, any kind of character you wanted, to the storyline for #6 (Cold Case), what would the character be like, and what would their role be?
I'd add a girlfriend for Lilly who would shake her up a bit and save her from herself, that woman is such a mess.
12. What happens in your favourite episode of show #2 (Murder in Suburbia)?
Ash and Scribbs sleep together. Scribbs has stray limbs. Need I say more?
13. If you could kill off one of the characters in #1 (Xena), who would it be and how would you do it?
Joxer, slowly and painfully. Fine, lets do it quick but he must die! And I mean during season 1.
14. If you got the chance to visit the set for either show #3 (Lois & Clark) or show #5 (X-Files), which would you choose?
Definitely X-Files because the sets for Lois & Clark are pretty lame.